cld (see-L-dee) makes games and graphics in Western New York.

Weekly Update

September 14, 2018

A jam (non-)game I made, one I played, and new Aphex Twin EP.

Unity ECS at BGSjam 12

September 12, 2018

I made a “game” at BGSjam 12 and learned a bit about the in-development ECS system coming to Unity.

Weekly Update

September 7, 2018

A brief post for a quiet week.

Weekly Update 8/31/18

August 31, 2018

New attempts at planning tasks, reading documentation, Blender experiments, anger at Task Scheduler, and some moody tunes

Decentralizing with Dat

August 21, 2018

You can surf my site on Dat now. It's my little way of getting into the decentralized internet.

◀ Older | ▲ Latest ▲